top

top

Tuesday 9 September 2014

Top post - it will get better

I'm writing this post when the baba is two years old. Which means that almost two years ago I'd been diagnosed with post natal depression. It's a tough beast to fight, but I'm getting there. Gone are the days when getting out of my PJs and changing into a pair of jeans seemed such an enormous task that I cried for two hours just thinking about it. Gone are the suicidal thoughts, crying in parks and a permanent feeling of despair. I still have bad days, but good days are way more frequent. I fought it, I got help, I got better.
But almost every week I hear about someone's friend/cousin/colleague who's suffering from post-natal depression. So I made a decision to start writing this blog to try and trace my PND journey from the onset to recovery. After all, if I could write about Topshop vs J Brand jeans at length, so can I about my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment